Providing high quality rebuilt screen printing
equipment for a
fraction of the cost
With more than
20 years experience in the screen printing industry, we understand the
challenges that printers face - including the rising cost of new equipment.
That’s one problem we’ve eliminated for you at A.W.T. World
Trade with our remanufactured line of screen printing equipment!
We can take a press or dryer that’s five, ten or even 15 years old
and rebuild it to a like-new condition at a fraction of the cost required
for a new machine.When you purchase remanufactured equipment from A.W.T.,
you’ll know exactly what you’re getting - the highest quality
and finest built equipment in the industry - all backed with a 90-day
We pride ourselves on using the highest quality parts
and standards, giving you top quality equipment at a price you can afford!
A.W.T. Remanufactured Equipment
are above any in the industry!
Our procedures include:
1. Stripping and press/machine down to its framework
2. Cleaning and thoroughly degreasing the frame
3. Applying a new coat of paint
4. Professionally resurfacing and properly leveling
the vacuum bed, where applicable
5. Inspecting and replacing, if necessary,
bearings, belts, electrical wiring and all other parts subject to wear
6. Opening and inspecting gear boxes
7. Replacing gears that are worn or even questionable,
and the reassembling the gears with new seals and filling with fresh oil
8. Inspecting motors and replacing brushes
9. Reassembling, aligning and returning the equipment
back to original factory specification (modification are available)
10. Thoroughly testing all equipment
prior to shipping
We are always looking to increase our inventory and
expand our selection of items for screen printers.
Call us if you have something to sell in any condition. Especially wanted
are: textile, graphic or 3-D printers and dryers.